This product is currently sold out.
The 4 in 1 liquid solution helps reduce and relieve joint pain associated with osteoarthritis.
This high-quality natural product contains four essential natural ingredients that work together to help maintain joint health. With our AminoLock® Collagen combined with glucosamine, chondroitin sulphate and MSM (methylsulfonylmethane), Genacol Optimum is the perfect solution for your joint pain.
Impressive joint health results are achieved with Genacol Optimum because of the combination of the 4 natural active ingredients. Genacol Optimum is the perfect solution to prevent and relieve joint degradation or injury.
- Relieve joint pain
- Improve mobility and flexibility of joints
- Protect against cartilage deterioration and joint tissue degeneration
- Prevent premature joint degradation and regenerates joints
With our AminoLock® Collagen combined with glucosamine, chondroitin sulphate and MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) this your complete solution for your joint pain.
We recommend Genacol Optimum to those who :
- Suffer from joint pain associated with osteoarthritis
- Suffer from overworked joint
- Suffer from sport injury
- Have joint inflammation
- Have movement limitations
- Are very active sports person
- Want to prevent joint degradation
ORAL DOSAGE (adult):
Put 15 mL in the measuring cup and mix it with water or juice once a day.
Use for a minimum of one month to see beneficial effects.
Precautions and warnings:
Consult a health-care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a health-care practitioner before using this product.
The colour, odour and taste may vary. However, these factors would not affect the efficacy of the product.
Each 15ml contains :
- Glucosamine sulfate (Crab and shrimp exoskeleton)……………. 1500 mg
- AminoLock hydrolyzed collagen from bovine source……………..1200 mg
- Chondroitin sulfate………………….500 mg
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane)………..400 mg
Purified water, erythritol, citric acid, citrus flavor, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, stevia